Register a new account for each wristband if you want to keep your spending separate. Assign a wristband to each of your buddies and have them each create a new account with their wristband numbers.
FYI – If you add two or more wristband numbers into the same account, this is called a “Shared Family Account,” and all linked wristbands will be able to make purchases using the same pool of funds in the account. You will NOT be able to separate spending amounts.
You can top-up at one of the on-site Top-up Stations located throughout the festival grounds using cash, credit or debit card. However, vendor stands will not be able to top-up for you, so make sure you have enough credit in your account before making purchases. Trained staff will be on-hand to help you through the process.
You can also top-up through our mobile app. Make sure to download the app before arriving to site!
Now that you’ve topped-up your account, you can make cashless purchases for food, drinks and merchandise at the festival. Once you’re at a vendor location:
- Tap your wristband on the RFID reader.
- Place your order with the staff.
- Tap your wristband a second time to confirm your transaction.
The amount will automatically be deducted from your account. It’s that easy!
No, you cannot transfer credits once they are in your personalized account. However, any leftover credit will be refunded to you in accordance with our refund policy.
No, you cannot split payment for an item. Only one wristband can be used to open the transaction, and that same wristband must be used to close and confirm the purchase. This is a security feature to ensure the purchaser is in control of their own spending.
No, you cannot combine credits from different accounts once those accounts have been created separately.
If you’ve created an account online and linked your wristband to it, no worries! Visit Customer Service at the event and they will deactivate your lost wristband and issue you a new one. Please bring valid photo ID. Link the new wristband number to your account and continue having a great time – your money is still in your account if you’ve previously linked it.
However, if you did NOT create an online account and didn’t link your wristband, unfortunately your remaining credit balance can no longer be retrieved. To get a replacement wristband, visit Customer Service and show proof of your original event ticket purchase along with valid photo ID. If someone else bought the tickets on your behalf, you will need to bring the original purchaser with you to the kiosk and show proof of purchase along with valid photo ID. Replacement wristbands will be issued at the discretion of the Customer Service Representative.
To avoid this issue, we strongly recommend you create an account and link your wristbands to that account prior to Roots N Blues N BBQ. Treat your wristband the same way you would treat cash! We are not responsible for any funds stolen/missing from your wristband if you lose it.
All credit left unredeemed by the close of the festival will be refunded in accordance with the terms below:
- Credit Card & Debit Card: Leftover funds on your account purchased online or on-site at the event using a credit card or debit card will automatically be refunded back to your card within 10 business days following the end of the festival.
- Cash: Leftover funds on your account purchased on-site at the event using cash will require you to complete a Manual Refund Form in your online account page. Upon verification, the refund will be processed within 10 business days following the closure of the refund form.
- Refund processing is subject to verification of the data inputted by the guest in the Manual Refund Form. The guest is responsible for submitting accurate data.
- The deadline to apply for a Manual Refund is October 29th, 2017.
Please e-mail email@example.com and provide the following information:
- Full registered name
- Wristband number(s)
- What action you are trying to take (topping up, registering, etc.)
- Where the problem appears (e-mail, login screen, external payment site, etc.)
- What the exact error message is
- Transaction number (if applicable)
If you have questions on-site at Roots N Blues N BBQ, please speak with a representative at Customer Service or a Top-up Station.